Thursday, August 25, 2016

Going Back to School

Wow. That's all I can say. I have totally forgotten what it is like starting over. The last two years, looping was a breeze at the beginning of the year. Now, with a new class, I have spent hours making technology log-in cards, journal labels, analyzing data (from soooooo many sources), getting to know my students, teaching and reteaching procedures and expectations. 
Image result for there's no tired like beginning of the school tired
But seriously! I will be posting a real post either tomorrow or Saturday to catch you up with everything going on, including a classroom tour! Check back later to see how everything turned out after hours and hours of decorating and organizing! It's almost Friday, friends!

~Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment