Saturday, July 30, 2016

How I'm Feeling Right About Now

I am working diligently today getting stuff done for school. I took a bit of a break to check out Pinterest and found this gem:


Can I get an AMEN? I have postcards, name tags, banks, mailboxes, etc. to complete. With that being said, I do laminate EVERYTHING then write names on it, because I work at an extremely transient school. My first year at this school started with 14 kids in my class (we are Title I before you throw rocks). By the end of the year, I had 15 kids, but only 7 were in my room all year. It has definitely gotten better though. With this last group of kiddos (who I kept for 3 years), I had 14 kids that I kept for all three years. I had a few that came and left during the years, but overall it wasn't bad.

~Kelly

P.S. TeachersPayTeachers is having a sale on August 1 & 2. My store will have an additional sale as well, so check it out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment